If you're unable to make the event and are looking to recoup the cost of your ticket (bar a small admin fee), please follow these steps:
- First off, you'll need the full name and email address of the person you're transferring the ticket to. If you need to find someone to transfer your ticket to, you can post your request inside the following SPF Facebook groups:
SPS Live 2022: https://www.facebook.com/groups/272124261527133
SPF Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SPFsecretgroup
- Then log into your registration account at the link below. If you've yet to claim an account following the purchase of your ticket(s), you can set one up at the same link: https://theselfpublishingshow.account.webconnex.com/login/
- Once inside your account, go to 'Registrations' and click on the listed ticket purchase
- Click 'View Details'
- Click on the green 'Transfer' button under registrant details
- Fill in the details of the person you're transferring the ticket to and click 'Transfer'
- Once initiated, the potential ticket owner has 7 days to claim the registration and pay for the ticket
- Once that has happened, you will be fully refunded via your original purchase method minus an admin fee of $5